Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Chocolate Heaven
Larkin and I were given two different fondue makers as wedding gifts. (One of the two is aptly named "Chocolate Heaven.") We've used one of them once, and after moving both of them across country, we figured we needed to put them to good use. We invited Ethan and Lindsay's family over for dinner and enjoyed a buffet of better-when-covered-with-chocolate foods sandwiched between a milk chocolate fondue and a white chocolate fondue. Yes, it was as good as it sounds.
Alyse, Lindsay, and the Spread
Sophie and her marshmallow with "colors" (i.e., sprinkles)
Whitney enjoying her strawberry
Me showing how it's done
I'm proud of that last one. I only wish Larkin would have handed over the camera so that I could have gotten good pictures of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Chocolate fondue always tastes better with friends!
Listen to Suzie, I think she's on to something. You'll probably be wanting us to come back and make your fondue taste better again. :)
It really was delicious and you guys are so much fun. Thanks!
I read "The 5 People You Meet in Heaven" in 3 hours and loved it! You were so right, it's an awesome book! I cried pretty much for the last hour of reading and am rockin' a huge headache now but it was worth it. I loved that book! Thank you so much for the suggestion! By the way, fondue party spring break-ish, your house, you, me, and I guess the rest of our families?!?!
Post a Comment