Thursday, August 27, 2009

Best Friends

Delayed post - but we're in our house! It's been hectic trying to move in while Larkin starts his new job, the kids adjust to a new house, and I continue to work from home. We're settling in, though, and pictures will be posted as soon as we can take pictures that don't include cardboard boxes.

Something about the move has made Will and Anna such good friends. It's amazing to watch them play together now. They've always played near each other but not necessarily "with" each other. Watching them interact these past couple weeks has been wonderful. Here are examples:

Will is usually pretty good about everything. He'll let Anna push him around and sit on him and jump on his back waiting for rides from her "horse."


Yes, Anna can get a little rough. She has always been spunky.

If you listen closely in this next one, you can hear Will reading to Anna.


Yes, I think Texas will be good for us. It has already been great, and we just got here.

4 comments:

Larkin said...

This is the first time I have seen these videos. Good thing I was at home. Wouldn't be good to get all teary eyed at work.

Ashley said...

That last one is just too sweet.

Christa said...

They are BFF!

The DuPree's said...

That is too cute!!! What little gems! We miss you guys a lot. The other day I wanted to play Hero Quest, or whatever it was called, and whip the rest of you!!!