Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's a Major Award!!!!

Larkin doesn't like to brag about himself, but I, on the other hand, love to brag about him! He called me from work today to tell me some exciting news.
Larkin was voted Teacher of the Year by the other teachers and employees at his school! He is very touched and a little overwhelmed by this award - which proves to me how deserving he is. He has said that there are so many amazing teachers at his school that to be nominated and then to win this title (in only his second year teaching) is a huge honor.

I'm SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!! I love and admire him so much, and I love when other people recognize what a wonderful person he is. Please join me in congratulating him on this achievement!!!!

10 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations Larkin!

Unknown said...

Doesn't surprise me! Congrats to a great teacher and family member. Two wonderful items of news from the Le Sueur family this week.

Shyla said...

How awesome! Go Larkin!

Jet said...

Congrats Larkin! That is awesome (and deserving, I'm sure)!

Michelle said...

yea!!!!!! congrats! I agree with Al, you are a great guy and example to others (as is Al too!)!! you guys are both so awesome! miss your cute family!

Brooks said...

We certainly would like to add our congratulations for Larkin! Way to go!!

Karissa said...

Yay! How exciting!

Emma said...

That's so great! Congrats!!

Heather said...

That is amazing!! Congratulations Larkin. It says a lot when it comes from your co-workers.

Whitney said...

Yay!!!!