. . . and are now the two most adorable three-year-olds ever. EVER.
I cannot BELIEVE they are already three! Looks like they had a fun day.
And upon looking at that last picture, I have to agree: most adorable ever!!! They are so sweet. I hope you hang that picture up in your house. It is a keeper.
I'll second that.
i agree. and, we miss you.
3! When did that happen?And I love love love that picture.
They are so cute! I can't believe how long Anna's hair is; I wish mine were that long! We miss playing games with you 4 times a week!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I cannot BELIEVE they are already three! Looks like they had a fun day.
And upon looking at that last picture, I have to agree: most adorable ever!!! They are so sweet. I hope you hang that picture up in your house. It is a keeper.
I'll second that.
i agree. and, we miss you.
3! When did that happen?
And I love love love that picture.
They are so cute! I can't believe how long Anna's hair is; I wish mine were that long! We miss playing games with you 4 times a week!
Post a Comment