Monday, December 6, 2010

Dog Food


Will woke up from his nap a few minutes ago and was sitting at the table, doing a puzzle. All of a sudden, he stopped and jumped off of the chair.

“Hey! We were supposed to eat dog food after naptime!”


Context: I made puppy chow yesterday, and Will asked for some for breakfast. I told him that maybe we could eat some after naptime instead of for breakfast.

I couldn't stop laughing. Will didn't quite understand what was so funny, as he patiently waited for his dog food.

4 comments:

jet said...

Hey, if dog food was as good as your version, I'd eat it. ;) Cute story!

Jeni Jones said...

So funny! Tell Will I love dog food too!!

Heather said...

So cute! Thanks for reminding me that I need to make some of that.

The Manwaring Family said...

Larkin! I just found your blog and thought I would say Hi and tell you what a cute family you have! Glad to see you are doing well and have the cutest twins ever! :) Kaylin (Murdock) Manwaring