Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't Judge Us!

Yes, that is duct tape. What do you do when your two-year-old keeps taking off his/her clothes overnight?

10 comments:

Christa said...

That is the cutest little face ever!

Emma said...

Hey, you got to stop it somehow.

I hope the duct tape doesn't ruin the clothes.

Karissa said...

I LOVE IT!!!! That is awesome, and one of the reasons we're friends!!

Lindsay said...

I love this. Great idea. You have to do something! My friend puts the PJ's on backwards and then twists the footy forward.

Andrea Forsyth said...

:) i have a friend who had to duct tape her daughter's diapers on. she bought colored duct tape and it was quite lovely!

Steph & James said...

I love it! Look at her getting so big! She's looking more and more like you girl!

Brooks said...

At least you didn't duct tape her hands...

Glad to know that it's not just my kids that have to propensity toward nakedness...

P.S. I also commented on the post below this one. Those are some friggin' cute kids you've got!

Jeni Jones said...

Brilliant idea, let us know if it works. I might try it on Uncle Bob.

jet said...

Ha ha ha! It is either that or super glue. I think you made a wise decision. ;)

Love it!

Michelle said...

truly hilarious and I will have to log that idea away for future use!