Friday, January 22, 2010

Nerf Gun War(s)

On Christmas Eve, Ethan came over with his new Nerf gun. Larkin then pulled out a box of the Le Sueur boys' old Nerf guns. That inspired an hour and a half of this:


And this:





That has, in the past month, blossomed into this:

And then this:

And, ultimately, this:


So thank you, Ethan. Thank you for all of this. I don't yet know how to repay you, but trust me, I will find a way.

4 comments:

Ethan said...

LOL – I love it! To see the corruption spread through the family until it climaxes with Anna’s maniacal laugh is awesome. So funny. I do apologize, I should have realized that deep in Larkin still lurked the Nerf darkness. Here’s to falling off the wagon.

Whitney said...

oh my gosh that is soooo funny

Christa said...

I just love that Anna is carrying that huge gun.

Brooks said...

I love that Anna seems to know the definition of the word, maniacal. Famous!