Thursday, January 14, 2010

Me Did It!!!

The twins are growing up so fast and learning so much! They are so proud of themselves when they accomplish things that I've taken to ask them to do things, just to get their reactions. For example, Larkin made each of the kids a wooden puzzle for Christmas. In this video, Will is putting together the dog puzzle. Watch his methodical actions and then his triumph.

My favorite part is his self-coaching: "Flip it over." Unfortunately he didn't stick his little tongue out while concentrating, like he usually does. Oh my word, I love our little guy!

In an unrelated note (how is that for a segue), Anna LOVES vegetables! This is great because sometimes Will is less than thrilled to eat them - especially broccoli. Anna feels differently.

I try to make extra broccoli now, knowing that Anna will for sure eat any leftovers. We love our sweet Angel Anna!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I have never seen a child be so excited about vegatables before.