Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Heavenly Father Loves Me

Heavenly Father knew that my one reservation about moving to Texas was the lack of snow. I'll admit that I cried when the snow started falling. And then again when it started sticking to the ground. I realize that snow in Houston is an anomaly, but I'll take what I can get.
Me in front of our house

View of our backyard and beyond

Will staring at the snow

My wonderful husband who got out of work early due to "inclement weather"

The snow may be all gone now, but I've got the pictures and the memories to last me until the next freak Houston snow storm.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Only you. I hope you included this in your testimony for fast Sunday as evidence of that love! :)

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you got your snow! We got some up here too; some folks would love to send it all your way, but I'm not one of them!

Lindsay said...

Allyson, I'm so happy for you. I'm happier for you than for my own kids!