Examining some of the loot
Reading new books
Will's favorite Christmas present: "MATMAN!" (i.e., Batman)
Playing with his toy train
Anna's princess crown, mirror, and shoes added to her play dress made for Princess Anna all day long. She kept walking around holding her mirror one inch from her face; we warned her about going cross-eyed, but she was too cute to stop.
Larkin and I got Beatles Rockband for each other this year. Although I love Little Drummer Will, my favorite part of the picture is the lead singer, Anna. If you can click on this to enlarge it, I promise Anna's pose makes it worth the time.
Ethan came over after his kids went to bed that night, and he brought one of his Christmas gifts: a double-barrel Nerf gun. The war that ensued warrants a post all of its own.
All in all, WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! Who wants to spend Christmas with us next year? I promise we'll have a great time!

2 comments:
Your invitation is tempting!
Looks like ya'll had fun! Those two cuties are getting so big. :)
Post a Comment