Saturday, November 7, 2009

And the winner is . . . the twins!

About a month ago, I was on BabyCenter: Momformation Blog and saw a giveaway contest for a kids play kitchen. All I had to do was give my name, email address, and a reason why I wanted the kitchen. Done and done. And then I promptly forgot that I had entered the contest.

About a week ago, I was contacted because we WON! That's right; after never winning anything like this before I had won a fantastic play kitchen for Will and Anna. I was so excited! It was delivered to our house yesterday, and although it will be a Christmas present for the twins, Larkin and I assembled it last night. I set it up with some food out on plates and pots on the stove. When Will and Anna found it this morning, Will went straight for the little stool by the laid-out food, and Anna went right into the kitchen and started "cooking" the food on the stove. It was such a boy/girl reaction that I had to laugh; the boy took the already-made food, and the girl went into the kitchen to cook.

Here are some pictures of the twins enjoying their AWESOME new kitchen:




Obviously this kitchen is for Will and Anna, but I'll admit that it is partly for me too. Doesn't it look like fun?! And it was free! Life just doesn't get much better than a free play kitchen for your kids. Who wants to come play?

6 comments:

Emma said...

Can I have some scrambled eggs with a crosiant and corn beef hash?

Melissa said...

What a cool kitchen! Congrats on your win!

Mervson said...

That's so awesome! A new 'kitchen' for your new house!

Christa said...

Who wins stuff? You do!

Red & Lyss said...

What a sweet kitchen. Kardynn is green with envy (okay really Kardynn's mommy is green with envy :))!

Jeni Jones said...

It's bigger than my kitchen :)