We walked upstairs and were greeted by the very bubbly and excited waitress. The chef handed Larkin and Josh their menu (One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish) and took their order, while the waitress focused on the other customers.
(Notice their attention to detail: the customers sitting in chairs, the menus, their "aprons," the tablecloth on the back table, etc. Larkin and I were blown away at how the twins thought of everything!)
Larkin said the food was excellent. I wasn't offered a menu or the food. I was asked to be part of the restaurant staff. . .
. . . as the dishwasher.
I didn't mind the job, though, because I got a medal at the end for being the best dishwasher. The chef also awarded himself a medal for being the best chef.
Who else wants to come eat at Chez Will and Anna?

2 comments:
This is AMAZING for 3 yer old!!! (yes, i know they are 4 in less than a month..but nevertheless..) it was a delightful read!
You have an adorable family. Please accept my very, very belated CONGRATULATIONS to all of you, and a late welcome to baby Joshua! So happy for you!
Post a Comment