Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dress Up

The twins LOVE their dress-up box. It's fun to see what they decide to dress up as on different days. They often dress up and then put on "plays." Here are some of their recent performances.


The Adventures of Batman and Batgirl




Batman and Dorothy in Oz




Two Buzzing Bees



The Princess and the Pirate



The Cowgirl



Plays that I've missed taking pictures of:

Little Red Riding Hood and Batman vs. the Big Bad Wolf

The Ballerina and the Bee

Pocahontas and the Cowboy

I'm sure there are others that I've forgotten about. I'm excited to have Larkin home all summer so that he can fill the role of the Big Bad Wolf in my place. I've been "killed" by Batman enough to last me a while.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Mom would like to see a picture of Anna in the Pocahontas outfit.