Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Le Sueur is on the Way!!!!!

Here is our official announcement:


We are having a baby! We are due on September 4, but we'll have the C-section scheduled for a week before then (approx. August 29). We had the ultrasound today, and everything looks great! The baby measured right where it should be. We even got to see it hiccup and suck its thumb.

As for the gender, . . . we'll find out when he/she is born! Larkin and I are both big on planning ahead, but since we already have clothes and gear - and names - for a boy and a girl (thank you, Will and Anna), we figured that this would be a great time to wait for the surprise. William really wants a baby brother (named "Baby William"), and Anna really wants a little sister. We'll see who wins in August!

There is only one baby this time, which is probably a good thing. For laughs, enjoy this video that sums up our experience as parents of twins for the past 3 years.

9 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

HAHAHAHA, that made me laugh pretty good. Congrats on the new baby!!!

Christa said...

I wish I could hit you right now! :)

Emma said...

I like the video! The baby looks great too!

Brooks said...

Yay for baby! Congratulations!! I can't wait to find out what it is! My vote: girl.

Loved the video! I get a lot of strange questions/observations when I take my circus of boys into town, too. Now I'm trying to think if I've ever done anything like that to a mother of twins...

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the new babe! Hope things go well. The video is so funny.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! Sounds just like you.. you are a hoot!!!

Karissa said...

Congrats, Al! That is awesome!

Amber said...

I am SOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!

--Amber

The DuPree's said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I laughed so hard (and Eli is still laughing)! I'm sorry but I think I may have asked a few of those questions... sorry for being such a dumb friend! Congratulations on the new baby! We're so excited for you and are excited to see what flavor it is! Happy pregnancy!