Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Child Labor

William and Anna like to help around the house. I probably don't take advantage of this as much as I should because they still enjoy doing it.

The other night, Anna was in the game room playing with Larkin. Will was otherwise engaged.


In my defense, I didn't ask him to help. He asked me if he could help. I simply obliged him.

I think he's ready to learn how to mow the lawn and change lightbulbs.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Pshhh! I say put kids to work! Make them earn their keep...Seriously, though, that is awesome that he is such a good helper!

Michelle said...

Spencer does the same thing. And I am pretty sure my neighbors judge me because every Sunday in Sacrament meeting, Spencer wipes down and scrubs our pew with his wet wipes. My ward probably thinks I am a slave driver at home!!!