Monday, January 10, 2011

Eric and Emma's Wedding

We drove up to Idaho back in November for Eric and Emma's wedding, and we stayed through Thanksgiving. It was SUCH A GREAT TRIP! Even though the twins battled the stomach flu on the drive out, we had a wonderful time, once they got feeling better. They played with Grandma, Grandpa, cousins, aunts, and uncles. We loved spending a week with most of the Le Sueur family who had traveled from all over.

We didn't take any pictures of the trip (because we're good like that), but thankfully, Lincoln and Melissa did. I stole these pictures from them.













3 comments:

Larkin said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us, Lincoln.

Karissa said...

I love it! Your little family is so CUTE!!! PS- LOVE that you put a clip of Christmas Story on here. I got Mark a .22 rifle for Christmas, but first he had to open a small pink bunny. I thought it was funny....

Amber said...

AWWW! Your kids are SO beautiful!!