Sunday, September 26, 2010

Samuel the Lamanite

I wish I could say that Larkin and I taught the twins how to do this in Family Home Evening (see earlier "David and Goliath" post), but after learning about Samuel the Lamanite months ago, Will and Anna's memories have retained this part of the story.


Script -
Anna: I'm Samuel the Lamanite, and don't throw arrows at me.
Will: I'm a Bad Guy, and I throw arrows anyway.
Anna: Awww, man!

Maybe next time, we'll emphasize the whole "teaching the people about Jesus" part of this story. Except due to the fact that the twins decided to play this out on their own without any prompting from us, maybe we'll wait to teach that part. I don't want my kids to call others to repentance in play groups quite yet.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that is awesome and hilarious!!!! you guys are great parents and teach your kiddos so well, you are my heros!

Melissa said...

So cute! It must be fun to always have a friend to play with!

Christa said...

Love the "awwww man"