We learned about David and Goliath during Family Home Evening the other night. We acted it out to help make it more real for the kids. I think it worked.
That was almost as much fun as Jonah and the whale from last week. The people of Ninevah/Will really liked the part where the whale/Daddy spit out Jonah/Anna. He laughed pretty hard and then re-enacted that scene for the next few days.
That was almost as much fun as Jonah and the whale from last week. The people of Ninevah/Will really liked the part where the whale/Daddy spit out Jonah/Anna. He laughed pretty hard and then re-enacted that scene for the next few days.

4 comments:
Now that is too stinkin' cute! I think that we'll have to try something like that to brighten our Family Home Evenings. My boys just don't seem to get it... perhaps just getting physical...
Did I ever tell you that you make good babies? I can't wait to see them in December!
That is the best Goliath I've ever seen! Adorable!
Yes. Adorable. Parent of the year award.
Yeah for David (oh, I mean Will) he nailed Goliath right on the forehead. Nice shot!
Post a Comment