Reading books
Playing games
Making cookies
Nerf gun war (naturally)
Relaxing before bedtime
More games
Singing to Baby Violet ("Ring Around the Rosey," specifically)
Things we forgot to catch on camera: Playing outside on the swing set, drawing pictures with sidewalk chalk, tackling/wrestling Daddy (Uncle Larkin), Will and Anna calling Daddy "Uncle Larkin," lots of snuggling Sweet Violet, making silly faces at Violet to help her smile, playing Wii Fit and watching Dallin and Sophie break our long-standing records, etc.
We had a blast with all the kids! Poor Will and Anna's hearts were broken when Ethan and Lindsay came to pick up their kids. They still call our guest bedroom "Dallin and Sophie's room." I think we're going to have to take advantage of Larkin's summer vacation to have lots more sleepovers. Who else wants to join us?

3 comments:
Ooh! Count me in! I wanna come! If only I didn't live, like, 20 hours away...
Looks like lots of fun, though. This is me... wishing.
Thanks so much guys for watching our kids. Looks like you guys showed our kids a fantastic time.
I can't compete with that! You guys are awesome. No wonder Dallin was crying about missing your family the first night we were back. You guys are the best. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment