Which is why it bothers me so much when they're mean to each other. I've tried to get creative in punishing them for fighting, when I suddenly remembered stories my dad used to tell us. He said that Grandpa Rice used to make him and whichever sibling sit in the middle of the room, holding hands, perhaps singing "Love at Home," even with company over. Well, Will and Anna don't know "Love at Home" right now, but nursery has taught them "Jesus Said Love Everyone." That produced this treasure:
And this:
Hopefully this will all result in more sweet scenes like this:

4 comments:
I can't get that first video to work. :( But the picture of them holding hands is adorable! That's some cute disciplining!
P.S. Tonight I made your Red Lobster cheddar biscuit recipe that you posted forever ago for my four brothers-in-law: 15, 13, 10, and 6 years old. They were a huge hit! I'll definitely be making them again!
Your kiddos are mean to each other? :) No one else would ever know. They're such good kids. They really are!
My mom used to make us put our arms around each other. We hated it at the beginning but were laughing with one another within a few minutes. We also had to sit on different toilets when we were bugging each other which was fun because we would talk to each other through the vents. I love inventive punishments that end up more fun than bugging each other!
Post a Comment