Sunday, May 10, 2009

Swingers

This week we went to a public playground for the first time this spring. Now that the kids are older they seem to enjoy outside time TONS more. They ran around the playground and loved all the things they could do. Anna particularly loved the slides. They were both timid at first but Anna got over it eventually (she must have gotten inspiration from cousin Bella's video). William liked running through the tunnels and looking at the other kids more than going down the slides. Eventually we tried them in the swings. The video speaks for itself, we're pretty sure they had fun.

3 comments:

Emma said...

They must be like, "Yes! Finally, we're out of the house!"

Christa said...

I'm not gonna lie...everytime I see that title "swingers" I think of the other definition.

PS. Your babies are really cute.

fuse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.