Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

It's official! Today the kids made it to their first birthday, or should we say, their parents made it to the kids' first birthday. Either way, it was one to remember. Here are a slew of videos. We tried our hardest to capture the fun, but these don't do it justice. We were all rolling on the floor. It was quite the party. We hope you enjoy; we sure did.


Sorry about our off-key voices.






6 comments:

Emma said...

Awww! The kids must be all partied out! Those videos are so adorable! We'll see you guys around Thanksgiving.

Jeni Jones said...

Happy Birthday Will and Anna! Your Aunt Emma is right... you are adorable. It's been such a fast year
(so easy for me to say!) Can't wait to see you all.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! What cute kids! Looks like you had a fun party!

Christa said...

So I tried leaving a comment when I first saw this but my computer was only typing in Chinese. And I'm dead serious about this.

I can't believe how big they are!! I miss you guys so much. You should seriously consider VA. It's so close! Or just NC...that would be easier.

Mervson said...

I'm with Will, who needs a fork?

The Little's said...

Hi! My name is Tia Perriton-Little and I'm from Cheyenne where Larkin grew up. I hope that you don't mind that I checked out your blog. It's so fun! What beautiful kids! I love that you added videos! Check ours out at willtialittle.blogspot.com