Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Hair Cut

William got his first official hair cut the other night. (His first unofficial hair cut came a couple of months ago when I was sick of my son having a mullet. I just trimmed the mullet part off.) I figured that I had to just sit down and cut it or I would never have the courage to do it. With Larkin and Anna's help, I think we did an okay job. It's shorter than I would like, but I'll know better next time. Such a good little boy! Here is the after video:

4 comments:

Emma said...

It looks like William lost a part of himself. He looks a bit lost... But I totally want to feel his head now! I love that fuzzy hair feeling. It's so nice!

Christa said...

Who knew you could cut hair? Way to go!

Melissa said...

He looks so grown up! Will, you're not a baby anymore!

Lindsay said...

Wow, he really does look grown up. We live too far away!