Friday, December 20, 2013

Introducing Christian!!!!!

We are SO excited to introduce the newest member of the family! Christian Thomas Le Sueur was born at 7:57 a.m. on Dec. 19. He weighed in at 7 lb. 14 oz. and is 20.5 inches long. He is the sweetest, handsomest, snugglyist, loveable little boy.




The twins were at school when Christian was born, so all the kids had to wait until they visited the hospital before they learned if they had a brother or sister. I think their reactions speak for themselves.

Will: Woo-hoo!
Anna: But I wanted a girl.
Josh: Hi!
 





We love our baby boy! He is the best Christmas gift EVER!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I didn't realize you were pregnant. We just had our second on November 15! Are you on facebook? Enjoy that snuggly little guy. The first week they are so sweet and cuddly!

Ashley said...

By the way, I love the name Christian. It's one of my favorites. I probably would have used it if it wasn't my brother's name.

Karissa said...

YAYY!! Congratulations! He looks adorable. I hope you are both doing well!