Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving - kindergarten style!

The twins had some fun activities this past week with their school to gear up for Thanksgiving. They started with the "Turkey Trot" - a food drive where the kids ran laps. Parents were invited to run with the students; but since I'm four weeks away from having this baby, I stood on the sidelines to cheer them on.



The last day before Thanksgiving break, their class put on a little play. The sound quality is bad, and the kids were speaking softly. Anna had to repeat her line because no one could hear her. Then they sang Thanksgiving songs before enjoying their Thanksgiving feast for lunch.










It was fun to enjoy these activities with Will and Anna - and to have good friends who watched Josh for me so that I could enjoy these activities. This Thanksgiving, we're grateful for the good school and wonderful teachers and friends that the twins have been blessed with!

In other news, being a bishop can be exhausting, as evidenced by this Sunday afternoon photo:

1 comment:

Brooks said...

Where have I been?? Apparently under a rock!! Larkin is Bishop? You are WEEKS away from baby #4?! It's always good to re-realize what a terrible friend I am! At any rate, congrats on all counts!