Pin the headlight on Mater
Enjoying the decorations off his cake
His response when I asked him to say "cheese"
Putting together his new Lego Duplo set
Here is the traditional singing and candle-blowing. Josh had already seen the Lightning McQueen car on the top of the cake, though, and very badly wanted to have it. Immediately.He placed a couple of phone calls in the middle of the party because he had to try out his new phone.
The missile-shooting Mater toy was a big hit.
But in the end, we decided that we could have skipped all the festivities and just gotten him a balloon.

2 comments:
Holy Cow! I cannot believe he's two! Wow, he's growing up so fast- and I think he looks so much like Will. They are adorable! Good work! ;)
Looks like fun! Nora tried to help Josh blow out his candles. Happy Birthday Josh!
Post a Comment