Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break - Le Sueur Style

This past week was Larkin's spring break. We opted to stay home and relax rather than going out of town. I'm SO GLAD we did! We had a wonderful week. Here are some of things we did.

Helped Daddy change a bulb in the car

Made a turtle cake/cupcakes with our friend Jennifer

Got a swing for Josh for our swing set and played outside

Went on a treasure hunt

Went to the playground


Gave Will and Daddy haircuts
Got teeth (two for Josh, one for Larkin)


Put together a puzzle

Played Heroscape (Sidenote: I totally schooled Larkin by having the character of The Flash on my team. To add insult to injury, it later came out that I've always thought that The Flash and Flash Gordon were the same person. Apparently, they are not.)

Learned how to make the walker move


Got matching ties for our boys


What a great week! Summer vacation will probably be similar. Anyone want to visit?

2 comments:

Karissa said...

How fun! It sounds super busy!!I love the pictures of your kids- they are getting so big.

Elaine said...

Sounds like a fun week. Dallas for spring break 2013!