Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lesson Learned

Time lapsed: 10-15 minutes.

I was using our treadmill. Larkin was playing XBox. Will and Anna were . . .


making sure we had all the pieces to all of our board games all at once?

Larkin and I handled the clean-up of this specific mess. We thought Will and Anna had worked hard enough that day. Aren't twins fun?

*Bonus question: Can you name all of the board games in this picture?
**Hint: There are 11 total games spread across the floor.

Side-note: We have several more games. We're just glad we reached the twins before they could reach the remaining games.

4 comments:

Russell said...

This is a disaster and the things nightmares are made of. I'm going to need a safe for all my games in a few short years.

jet said...

A) Treadmill - impressive, please teach me motivation. :)

B) Crazy! Glad you caught them before they reached the whole house. :)

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Oh man! That's happened at our house too. I still probably have Skip Bo cards mixed up with my Phase 10 cards.

Whitney said...

Hmm... Lets see:

Ticket to ride
Wasabi
Blockus (travel edition)
Small world
Lost cities
Ticket to ride (another version)
Panzer Blitz

But, that's all I can tell.
Nice job with the clean-up, looks like it was a pretty big job!