However, there is another side to our girl. She has no fear. NO FEAR. She causes me mild heart attacks on numerous occasions, but she is undaunted by any height or foreign object. She will look at you while you tell her something and then turn and do the exact opposite. She will then look at you while doing that thing and give her "silly smile" - as if to say, "You wouldn't dare stop me. I'm so cute!" (That has never worked for her, I might add.)
This picture captures all of that. We typically move the monitor away from her crib during naptime so that she won't play with it. We forgot this time. Also, the pillow does not belong in her crib. She managed to pull that off of the chair close to her crib. How she fell asleep without losing her grip, I'll never know.
We love our Angel Anna, but we fear we're going to have our hands full with this Annamal.

5 comments:
It makes me laugh to think of Anna spanking Will's bum! What a funny girl!
I remember her scolding Will while I was there. She is so cute when she wags her finger and her "Oooh!! Acha-chacha!" She looks so serious when she does it too.
so cute!!! So have you guys figured out where you are moving?
She seems to have inherited the "Rice" family strong-willingness!
I love this post. And, it makes me love Anna even more!
Post a Comment