You may think this is an early Father's Day post for Larkin, but that thought hadn't occurred to me until right now. The reason for this post is to tell our Daddy how much we love him and how much we miss him! Daddy's out of town for the week (hopefully securing our future for the next few years), and we miss him. LIKE CRAZY! The twins wanted to tell Daddy some of the many reasons why they love him so much.
1. He's the most fun dad there ever was.
1. He's the most fun dad there ever was.
He'll do things like set up a fort for us to play in.
2. He teaches Will how to be a man. These instructions include things like, "Put down that pink purse and pick up your football" and "Stop crying; you're not even hurt." 
3. He'll relinquish control of the remote for us. He has watched more episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Imagination Movers than any daddy should ever have to.
4. The number one, most important reason why we love our dad is because he loves us SO MUCH!

Also on this note, we love Dad because he loves Mom. Mom is kind of silly, and it takes a special guy to love her as much as Daddy does.

We miss you, Dad! We can't wait for you to come home and be with us!

4 comments:
I love you and miss you too. Thanks for all of the pictures and things that you said about me. I'll be back before you know it.
Oh. I almost cried. I understand the pain!!! I hope the time passes VERY QUICKLY so that before you know it, he is home again! I guess separation helps us appreciate each other. Or something. I don't know about you, but I told Ben that he gets to get up with Emily for 3 weeks once we are reunited. I think that is a fair trade off.
You guys make such a cute family.
Man, I just love you guys. Such great pictures!
Post a Comment