This post is specifically for people familiar with the show Little Einsteins. In that show, characters ask viewers to help Rocket blast off. In order to do this, viewers (kids) "pat the beat" on their laps. Once they've reached the correct speed, they're asked to "raise your arms as high as you can and say, 'Blast off!'" I can tell when the show is starting not by the opening music but by hearing the twins smacking their hands on their legs. Also on the show, kids are asked to help Rocket go super-fast by again patting and then "shaking your whole body." Will and Anna demonstrate both of those for you in this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Will seems very determined to get that tag off the pillow.
They are so stinking cute!!! I now have you on my blog so I can check back regularly. Thanks for talking today!
Post a Comment