I know all parents must go through this at some point, but holy cow, it feels like the twins are getting older faster than before. Maybe it's just because they're starting to develop motor skills more quickly than before, but I'm starting to notice how they will mimic what I'm doing. That is making them even more fun than before (and scary too - pressure is on, Mom!). Here are just two examples.
I realize that these videos show just Anna mimicking. Will is doing it too; we'll have to catch him on camera at some point.
The babies have also gotten very good at communicating with us. They've learned (and retained and now USE) the sign language signs for please, thank you, all done, drink, and sorry (because sometimes they have to apologize to one another). William will wave his hand in front of his nose when he needs a new diaper. This was an unintentional sign, but it has become very useful. I tease the kids when they're stinky, and Will apparently caught on. He also gets very excited when he hears the words breakfast, lunch, or dinner. He'll stop whatever he's doing and walk towards the kitchen, waving me along as he goes. These kids are an endless source of amusement for us. I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cutest twins ever!
Post a Comment