Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bath Time!

The babies LOVE bath time! I finally got brave enough to bathe both kids at the same time. Now that they'll listen and obey when I ask them to sit in the bathtub rather than standing and walking around, I'm willing to let them have a little more fun. Because our bathroom is so small, the entire room becomes a splash zone. They just got new bath time toys from their "Awesome" Aunt Sally, which they enjoyed during bath time tonight. We're hoping to get some good footage of that soon.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, how cute! I can't believe how old they are! It's been many months since I've seen pictures of them. I can't believe that they're walking and that they know where their noses are! Will looks like such a boy and Anna looks like such a little girl. Fun!