Will and Anna love their dad so much! They miss him when he leaves for school and always eagerly await his return. He has his own ringer on my phone, so when the kids hear "How Does She Know" from Enchanted, they race over to talk to Daddy. Will was napping when I took this video, but Anna shows the typical reaction for both twins.
I try to put the kids up to the window to watch for Daddy when we know he is on his way home. They love looking for him and get so excited when they see him. Larkin loves coming home to this. (Sorry about it being sideways.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww! They love their daddy so much! Who wouldn't want to go home to those cute children?
That is the cutest video! I can't wait to see them!
How sweet is that! I bet it melts their daddy's heart...(and Grandma Karen's).
Post a Comment