Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just the Two of Us

In the spirit of supporting my wife in adding to and up keep of this web-site, I have decided to add old videos of the kids here and there. This is one of my favorites because it always reminds me of how much fun it is to have twins. Especially in the past month, Anna and William have really grown close. William is usually the first on up in the mornings and so we let him watch "Super Why!" (PBS kids show) until Anna either gets up or is woken up by his playing. Regardless, when we bring Anna out and William sees her face he get so happy and excited. He starts laughing and bouncing and then raises his arms high in the air and does a kind of waving motion at her. When we put Anna down she laughs and then they usually start yelling at each other. It is honestly my favorite part of the day. I can't wait tell they are able to talk and really express how they feel.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I love your babies!!!